Tuesday, October 9, 2007

new posts, new blog

Welcome to northern flux, which takes over where the accidental naturalist left off.
I've made some big changes. I'm expanding the focus and hope to share some of the other things I care about while still being a resource for people wanting to learn about climate-related changes in Alaska, what's causing them, and what people are doing about them.
I'm a newspaper reporter, not an advocate. I just have a strong appreciation for the out-of-doors and a special interest in climate change.
All the old posts are still up. There are more links now, including some fun ones that have nothing at all to do with climate change. Feel free to join the discussion, and let me know if there's anything you'd like to see on the blog. I know there's people interested in this stuff, and I'd love to be a resource. You can reach me at stefan@billburg.com.

No comments: